Tampa Divorce Mediation
Are you getting divorced? Then you most likely need professional help.
If you go to a divorce law firm Tampa residents probably are making the trip because they are involved in a divorce. However people should know that it is not necessary to have a Tampa family law attorney if they are involved in a divorce.
There are options available instead for going to a divorce law firm Tampa residents can engage in that will save time and money. One of these options is Florida divorce mediation – a process that can be undertaken with or without lawyers for each party.
Contact Divorce Doctors for assistance today.
Tampa divorce mediation works like this.
- The parties meet at a predetermined, non-judicial location with a divorce mediator with Divorce Doctors who will likely be a Tampa family law attorney. Anything that can be identified by the parties can be discussed in mediation.
- While the divorce mediator is a Tampa family law attorney and will understand the family law, it is important that the parties realize that the mediator does not and cannot represent either party.
If you want a cost effective and a peaceful alternative to litigation, contact Divorce Doctors toll free at 877-442-4733 and speak with one of our mediation professionals.
- A Tampa divorce mediator can never order or force either party to take any action. In mediation, the parties retain complete control over the outcome. Regardless of the issues, either party can say no to any proposal in mediation.
- At Divorce Doctors this is how the process works. Parties meet with a divorce lawyer who is trained in Tampa divorce mediation. Together the parties work with the divorce mediator to settle the case. If either party wants a Tampa family law attorney there they are entitled to, but a separate Tampa family law attorney is not necessary for Tampa Divorce mediation.
- Divorce Doctor mediators who will conduct your divorce mediation are divorce lawyers who understand the issues you will need to resolve.
- Divorce Doctors can also help by providing Tampa divorce mediation without either party risking anything should they later go to Court. The process can save money and can be undertaken at any point in the divorce process with or without a Tampa family law attorney.
- If both parties are in agreement on the divorce terms then your divorce will be filed, and you saved yourself money, time and much heart ache.
For assistance with your divorce or divorce mediation contact Divorce Doctors today at 877-442-4733, we are here to help you.
More Tampa Divorce Mediation Information
Tampa Divorce Help | Tampa Divorce Mediation |Tampa Child Custody Laws
Tampa Child Support | Tampa Alimony | Tampa Property Division | Home