Florida Divorce Mediation
Are you getting divorced? Then you most likely need professional help.
Divorce Doctors can help.
When a people living in Florida find themselves in the middle of a divorce, they will likely want to know what they are entitled to under Florida divorce laws. Regardless of the reason for a divorce, even if the basis is a no-fault Florida divorce, everyone has rights under Florida divorce laws.
Litigation is a possibility under Florida divorce laws, but there are also other options that can not only provide permanent results, but can also be quicker and more cost efficient. One of these options is Florida divorce mediation – a process that can be undertake with or without lawyers for either party.
Contact Divorce Doctors for assistance today.
Florida divorce mediation is a voluntary process that parties can engage in as an alternative to going to court.
Divorce mediation works like this:
- The parties meet at a non-judicial location with a divorce mediator. With the assistance of the mediator, the parties begin to address their areas of disagreement. Anything can be discussed in mediation. It is not necessary to have a no-fault Florida divorce to take part in mediation. Regardless of the divorce case, you can engage in Florida divorce mediation.
- While the divorce mediator is a professional who understands family law, it is important that the parties realize that the mediator does not and cannot legally represent either party. However, parties need not have divorce attorneys to take part in divorce mediation. In fact, Florida divorce mediation can take place with or without divorce lawyers.
- Parties should also realize that there is a drastic difference between a mediator and a family court judge. A family court judge will not look for a compromise. The judge will decide what should be done and will order the parties to do it. The parties surrender all power to the judge.
If you want a cost effective and a peaceful alternative to litigation, contact Divorce Doctors toll free at 877-442-4733 and speak with one of our mediation professionals.
- A divorce mediator can never order or force either party to take any action. In mediation, the parties retain complete control over the outcome. Regardless of the issues, either party can say “no” to any proposal in mediation. It is important that the parties retain control and that the mediator only guide and look for resolution.
- Parties meet with a Divorce Doctors specialist who is trained in Florida divorce mediation. Together, the parties work to settle the case. If either party wants a Florida divorce lawyer there they are entitled to that, but a separate lawyer is not necessary for Florida Divorce mediation.
- With Divorce Doctors, it is possible to address every issue existing from your marriage: child support, property division, even alimony. Divorce Doctors can also help by providing Florida divorce mediation without either party risking anything should they later go to court. Mediation can save money and can be undertaken at any point in the divorce process.
- If you are going through or are about to go through a divorce, consider divorce mediation. Let Divorce Doctors help you save time and money and work together to reach a peaceful divorce settlement.
- If both parties are in agreement on the divorce terms then your divorce will be filed, and you saved yourself money, time and much heartache.
For assistance with your divorce or divorce mediation contact Divorce Doctors today at 877-442-4733. We are here to help you.
More Florida Divorce Mediation Information
Florida Divorce Help| Florida Child Custody Laws | Florida Child Support | Florida Alimony | Florida Property Division
Florida Divorce Mediation | Broward Divorce Mediation | Jacksonville Florida Divorce Help
Orlando Divorce Mediation | Tampa Florida Divorce Mediation