Denver Divorce Mediation
Are you getting divorced? Then you most likely need professional help.
Divorce Doctors can help.
You should know that it is not necessary to have a divorce lawyer to resolve your case. If you have already seen a divorce lawyer, Divorce Doctors still offers options to resolve your case outside of litigation. One of these options is Colorado divorce mediation – a process that can be undertake with or without lawyers for either party.
Contact Divorce Doctors for assistance today.
Denver Colorado divorce mediation works like this:
- The parties meet at a non-judicial location with a mediator who may also be a Denver divorce attorney. Anything can be discussed in mediation.
- While the divorce mediator will understand Denver family law, it is important that the parties realize that the Colorado divorce mediator does not and cannot represent either party.
If you want a cost effective and a peaceful alternative to litigation, contact Divorce Doctors toll free at 877-442-4733 and speak with one of our mediation professionals.
- A Colorado divorce mediator can never order or force either party to take any action. In mediation, the parties retain complete control over the outcome. Regardless of the issues, either party can say “no” to any proposal in divorce mediation.
- Parties meet with a Divorce Doctors mediator who is trained in Colorado divorce mediation. Together they work to settle the case. If either party wants a divorce attorney there to represent them they are entitled to that, but a separate attorney is not necessary for Colorado divorce mediation.
- If both parties are in agreement on the divorce terms then your divorce will be filed, and you saved yourself money, time and much heartache.
If you are going through or are about to go through a divorce, consider divorce mediation. Let Divorce Doctors help you save time and money and work together to reach a peaceful divorce settlement.
For assistance with your divorce or divorce mediation contact Divorce Doctors today at 877-442-4733. We are here to help you.
More Denver Divorce Mediation Information
Denver Divorce Help | Denver Divorce Mediation |Denver Child Custody Laws
Denver Child Support | Denver Alimony | Denver Property Division | Home