Divorce Mediation - Colorado Springs and Boulder
Are you getting divorced? Then you may need professional help.
There are options available to you - instead of going to a Boulder or Colorado Springs divorce attorney - that will save time and money. One of these options is Colorado divorce mediation – a process that can be undertaken with or without lawyers.
Contact Divorce Doctors for assistance today.
As part of a growing trend in divorce hearings, judges are ruling that couples seeking dissolution of marriage must first seek mediation. Don't throw your money away in the court system. Anticipate the ruling and make an appointment with Divorce Doctors® family divorce mediation.
Colorado divorce mediation works like this:
- The parties meet at a non-judicial location with a domestic licensed mediator.
- Some of our mediators are Colorado divorce attorneys as well. Any issues both parties may have regarding the divorce can be identified and discussed during the mediation.
- A divorce mediator will not and cannot represent either party, but will know the laws of Colorado divorce, and can guide both parties to an amicable, peaceful divorce.
If you want a cost effective and a peaceful alternative to litigation, contact Divorce Doctors toll free at 877-442-4733 and speak with one of our mediation professionals.
A Boulder or Colorado Springs divorce mediator can never order or force either party to take any action. In mediation, the parties retain complete control over the outcome. Regardless of the issues, either party can say “no” to any proposal in divorce mediation.
At Divorce Doctors this is how the process works:
- Parties meet with a divorce mediator, who is trained in Colorado divorce law. Together both parties work with the divorce mediator to settle the case.
- If either or both parties want Colorado divorce attorneys to represent them they are entitled to, but a separate family law attorney is not necessary for Colorado divorce mediation.
With Divorce Doctors, it is possible to address every issue existing from your marriage, child support, property division, even alimony. Divorce Doctors can also help by providing Colorado Springs, or Boulder divorce mediation without either party risking anything should they later go to court. The process can save money and can be undertaken at any point in the divorce process with or without an attorney.
For assistance with your divorce or divorce mediation contact Divorce Doctors today at 877-442-4733, we are here to help you.
More Boulder & Colorado Springs Divorce Mediation Information
Divorce Help | Divorce Mediation |Child Custody Laws | Child Support | Alimony | Property Division | Home